091 Mail-Right Real Estate Agent Show With Special Guest Rachel Kupin, EA.
- What do I need to consider when filing taxes?
- Life changes (marriage, babies, buying a house) = call your Tax Preparer
- We discuss some of the red flag areas on a self employed tax return and how to best substantiate these items.
- Is having a home office really a red flag?
- How do I write off my car and mileage?
- How can I save for retirement if I’m self employed?
- What can I do right now to save money on my taxes, ie., Health Savings account, IRA and what are the funding deadlines?
- My kids are costing me a fortune…what kind of write off can I get for them?
- What happens if I file and extension and how do I do that?
- Tips and (tricks) to maximizing your deductions!
Rachel Teresa Ivanovich, MBA, EA.
Easy Life Management
3088 Pio Pico Drive Ste 201
Carlsbad CA 92008